WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE?


GENRE:  Drama/ Horror/ Thriller
MADE:  1962
CAST:  Bette Davis, Joan Crawford, Victor Buono
DIRECTOR:  Robert Aldrich
WRITER:  Henry Farrell, Lukas Heller

PLOT:  Two sisters, both former stars of Hollywood lived a secluded life in an old Hollywood mansion holding on to the past.

PARALLEL UNIVERSE:  Psycho, Rosemary's Baby, Diabolique, The Shining



SCORE:

NOTE:  I watched this film when I was about ten years old on television and even though it was black and white and clearly from a time before I was even born I took a liking to it right away.  Now, much older I still have yet to find a creepy old Hollywood film that can compete with this one, or maybe I'm not looking hard enough, still it remains as one my favorite black and white creepy films.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...