POSEIDON



GENRE:  Adventure
MADE:  2006
CAST:  Kurt Russell, Emmy Rossum, Richard Dreyfuss, Jacinda Barrett, Josh Lucas
DIRECTOR:  Wolfgang Petersen
WRITER:  Mark Protosevich, Paul Gallico

PLOT:  A group of people try to make their way out of a cruise ship alive after a freak wave has collided with it while asea and has flipped the ship upside down.  A remake of The Poseidon Adventure from 1972.




SCORE:


NOTE:  The truth is that though Poseidon didn't get very high marks I loved the movie.  I watch the original The Poseidon Adventure when I was a young kid and thought the film was pretty awesome- the film had stuck to me since then and so naturally I was very excited when a remake was coming out.  The new film for me, as a fan of the original film, didn't disappoint.  If you've watched the original and liked it you should definitely watch this one as well.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...