STAR WARS IV NEW HOPE


GENRE:  Science fiction/ Action/ Fantasy
MADE:  1977
CAST:  Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher
DIRECTOR:  George Lucas
WRITER:  George Lucas

PLOT:  With is home destroyed nothing stops Luke Skywalker from teaming up with Obi-Wan Kenobi, a rebel pilot and two droids to save princess Leia.

PARALLEL UNIVERSE:  Avatar, Star Trek, Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace




SCORE:

NOTE:  I put the original Star Wars on my Netflix queue and received it the other day, I watched again the original Star Wars after many years of watching the most recent releases I, II and III, I remembered again how much I love the story and was over-whelmed by the quality of the film that was made in 1977.  No matter how great the most recent releases are I don't think the original Star Wars will ever be topped.  Now I look forward to getting the originals in Blu Ray.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...