THE A-TEAM


GENRE:  Action/Comedy
MADE:  2010
CAST:  Liam Neeson, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Sharlto Copely, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
DIRECTOR:  Joe Carnahan
WRITER:  Joe Carnahan, Brian Bloom, Skip Woods

PLOT:  In this funny action film four American soldiers (The A-Team) are set up and so take on a mission in order to set things straight.

PARALLEL UNIVERSE:  Smokin Aces, The Boondock Saints, Bad Boys




SCORE:

NOTE:  Like many others I grew up watching the television show.  I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical when I heard that a film was in production.  However, my experience watching the film was a great one!  There were a couple of explanations regarding a few of the characters and why they are the way they are, this kept my interest in the film.  The characters were superbly cast and the film was funny, really very funny and kept to the true nature of the action-packed show, it was very enjoyable.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...